Your achievement. Our tools.
- Title (Code): BSc Hons in Nursing Studies [G134UM]
- Attendance: Full-time
- Duration: Min 5 years (4 Academic years + 1 year internship), max 7 years.
- Location: Saad College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- Faculty: Saad College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences.
- Progress and Classification of Final Result: Candidates are required to pass all modules in each semester of study in order to proceed to the next. In order to progress into the second semester of year two, students must achieve a score of 6 in IELTS, demonstrating an acceptable level of competence in the use of English in varying applications. Normally this will be through achieving a score of at least 5.5 in each sub-scale of this test. See student handbook for more information.
Modules, Units and Credits
To view Modules, Units and Credits Click Here
Nursing Program Vision
The Nursing Program Vision is to produce outstanding Nurses by providing them with a solid foundation of skills and knowledge, critical thinking, an awareness of evidence based practice, community services and ethical values that will enable them to be future Nursing leaders regionally, nationally and internationally.
Nursing Program Mission
The Nursing Program Mission is to prepare and empower nursing students to be competent in their professions, health organizations and communities through high quality education and evidence based practice.
Nursing Program Values
- Health and Well-being
- Clinical Competence
- Interprofessional Teamwork