How to find us?
Prince Faisal Bin Fahd Road
P.O Box 30353
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel: +966 13 801 3535
Fax: +966 13 801 1940
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Edits DPs (Departmental Procedures), IPs (Interdepartmental Procedures) and correcting the English as necessary, and critically reviewing the document to see if the information is complete, accurate, and presented in a logical manner. Coordinates with the process owner as necessary to obtain missing information and correct inaccurate information.
- Edits other documents that are developed, reviewed, revised, and finalized by the Human Resources Department (e.g., reports, plans, systems, scopes of service, etc.); critically reviewing the document to see if the information is complete, accurate, and presented in a logical manner, and coordinating with the process owner as necessary to obtain missing information and correct inaccurate information.
- Coordinates the review and approval of all documents worked on in accordance with approved procedures.
Requirements of qualification and skills:
- Certificate in technical communication or higher level qualification (diploma or degree); or a Degree or a diploma in a specialized health care field (e.g., a nursing degree) with professional writing experience.
- A-level English language or equivalent (e.g., baccalaureate) or higher level English language qualification. English must be the first language and it must be a female candidate.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a technical writer, preferably in the medical field.
- Excellent command of written English grammar, punctuation, syntax and spelling.
- Good computer skills, particularly using the MS Office Suite.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to enable critical review of documents submitted for development.
- Good interpersonal skills as the incumbent will have to work with staff at all levels.
- Good organizational skills.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision.